Chief Executive Officer
Ambili Vijayaraghavan is a seasoned healthcare professional with over 20 years of experience in managing hospital P&L and Business Process Re-engineering with a focus on continuous improvement through extensive training & development of resources. Experienced in national and international projects, she specialises in assessing feasibility for hospital projects, commissioning of new hospital projects and hospital operations.
- Master’s degree in Hospital Management (Apollo Institute of Hospital Administration, Hyderabad).
- Graduate in Science (University of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram)
Expertise & Experience
- Led the Columbia Asia Bangalore team for JCI accreditation.
- Led the group-wide function of Business Process Re-Engineering and Continuous Improvement at Columbia Asia with a specific focus on cost optimisation, revenue enhancement, service excellence and risk management.
- Experience in national and international projects of Apollo Hospitals including the commissioning of Apollo Hospital in Sri Lanka.
- Columbia Asia – General Manager (head of unit)
- Senior General manager Quality Assurance and Business Process Re-engineering.
- Apollo Hospitals – Manager Operations.